All evidence submission are welcome and we ask that you keep these guidelines in mind when making your submissions. Please be sure to read the “Material Release” below prior to submitting any material to this site.
- EVP’s need be original and not altered (however, your cleaned copy will be accepted along with the original unaltered file).
- Documents submitted should reference the type of document, the place it was obtained, and or the publication to include date and page numbers etc…
- Photographs, EVP or video should be submitted with a detailed description of when and where it was obtained, who was involved and what was taking place or being discussed at the time. Details of where all other individuals were at the time would also be appreciated. The more details you supply the better.
- You may be contacted to clarify details of your submission.
* We reserve the right not to use submitted material
Material Release for all submissions to The Salle House Website:
By posting your experiences, submitting photos, EVP or video to this website, you are giving the Sallie House website full permission to use the material and reference it within any portion of the website or having anything to do with the website. ALL SUBMITTED MATERIAL WILL REMAIN YOUR PROPERTY. Should we be interested in using it beyond the scope of the website we will contact you for that permission, and only with that specifically negotiated permission will it be used beyond the website.
Additionally, all material on this website is owned by the user who posted it. Should you desire to copy any portion of the material on this site, you must make that request in writing to email@example.com so we can determine if it is material we have the permission to give. We thank you in advance for honoring our copyright procedure.
If it is our own material, permission will be given with only two stipulations. First that we know were it will be used, released or issued, and secondly that the proper individual or group (owner of that material) is given proper credit for the material you have requested. If permission has not been received or proper credit not given, YOU MAY FACE LEGAL RECOURSE.
If it is not our material to release, we will direct you to the third party to whom you will need to seek permission. Furthermore, if third party material has been used without permission and the proper credit we have referred to above, YOU MAY FACE legal action from the third party concerned.
If you have any questions or concerns about this, or any other policy on this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Debra@thesalliehouse.com
Thank you for your interest.