Episode #43 Sightings 2nd Visit to the House
We were unexpectedly contacted by Sightings again to do a follow up investigation. They acknowledged a paranormal presence and wanted to see if they could help us further by bringing different people more knowledgeable about the paranormal.
After awful arguing for days Tony and I agreed to allow the television crew to come back one last time.
Highlights from the two days of filming for this episode
- Sightings’ show host, Tim White, joins his field team at the Pickman’s house
- Tony is scratched several times
- Al Rauber inspects reportedly burnt items of the Pickmans
- Al Rauber pulls each of the residents aside to speak to them
- Kerry Gaynor, Parapsychologist, speak with the Pickmans
After the television crew and the investigators leave, the Tony and I are both left both physically and mentally exhausted. AL Rauber is not happy with the way the investigation went and sent us a letter after his departure and we were unsure of how Tim White was feeling about his experiences or how they would be represented on the show.
We were just happy to be done with it all. It didn’t seem as though the Sighting team was able to help us figure out what was causing the activity and why we were being targeted by the experiences.
However, Al Rauber felt that Tony and I were each responsible for the poltergeist activity in the house.