Pickmans honored as they were inducted into membership of Paranormal Task Force
on May 24th, 2016
Paranormal Task Force (aka. PTF) is a team and a family of like minded individuals who stand for integrity and giving back to and supporting the public.
PTF Mission statement:
Paranormal Task Force is a non profit organization comprised of diverse and experienced paranormal professionals who utilize a unique combination of humanistic values and scientific techniques which result in a well formulated approach to paranormal research.
With adherence to a strict set of protocols our ultimate goal is to provide superior client satisfaction resulting in full closure and the better understanding of their special situation while collecting quality evidence and data which is beneficial to the overall progression of the paranormal field.
Through research, investigations and educational activities, Paranormal Task Force also objectively aids others with alleged paranormal phenomena and supports causes dedicated to the preservation of history.
PTF not only provide the public with options in dealing with their own reported hauntings but also organizes events set out to help others explore and be trained in investigation protocol and proper equipment. These events are open to the public for a fee of which proceeds go directly to financially supporting the historical societies and/or the historical preservation of event locations.
These events are organized to meet certain goals:
- Offer the public access to a specified location for a full evening and night (10 hours) of on site, 1st hand investigation.
- Educate attendees on the historical aspects of the location.
- Tour the location(s).
- Educate attendees on investigative aspects and the use of paranormal investigating equipment.
- Break out into smaller groups and circulate through all areas of the location available to conduct investigations.
- Provide attendees with access to, and the use of paranormal investigation equipment.
- Allow attendees to circulate through the above mentioned areas to investigate areas of their own interest, with PTF staff close by and available to answer questions or help with investigation techniques.
Tony and Debra feel truly honored to work so closely with PTF’s team all while making themselves and their experiences available to attendees. Be sure to say hi when you meet them and feel free to bend their ears a little.
Be sure to watch out for upcoming PTF events on our calendar in the upper right of your screen
Visit the PTF website to sign up for upcoming events