So many Experiences
There have been so many experiences that the Tony and I had in the house. People sometimes find it difficult to easily locate the exact information they are looking for. Whether it is information that may relate to another investigation, something to correlate to an experience someone has had or simply information for a research paper or writing assignment, I want to help.
Yes there is that little search bar on the right hand sidebar that you could search for a specific word. However it does not necessarily give you a timeline organized list of events. It simply gives you a list of articles listed in the order they were published.
So let me be of some help. Here’s a list of significant dates and a short description of what they represent. Each listing below will also highlight the experiences correlating to them.
- The Pickmans Move into the House – The Pickmans move into the house on New Years eve 1992
- The Sallie House Story; See It’s Strong and Authentic Beginning – The decision to go public with our story and experiences
- January 1, 1993 When You Look, Back It All Begins Here – Strange happening in the house before realizing and acknowledging paranormal activity
- July 14, 1993 Frightening and Exciting to Say the Least – the first acknowledged paranormal experiences. Debra’s sister Karen visits and the stuffed animals mysteriously move to the center of the nursery floor
- Expecting Barbara Connor – Pickmans experiment with the borrowed instamatic camera and see interesting results around the baby
- July 29, 1993 1st Psychic in the Sallie House – Barbara Connor is the first psychic that the Pickmans invited into their home. She seemed to make a connection with the spirit of a little girl named Sallie
- After Barbara’s Visit – interesting activity and photo after Barbara Connor’s visit
- A Gift for Sallie – A new baby doll is given to Sallie; as an experiment of what a spirit could do, it was wrapped and left for her to open. It took months but “she” did it
- Tony Sees Sallie – On the morning of October 31, 1993 Tony see a spirit of a little girl in the kitchen and sketches her
- The Christmas Party – strange fire during the event along with other purported activity
- Christmas Morning – the strangeness of the morning wasn’t evident until the 35mm photos were developed
- Dead Cat – A mysterious accident when a family cat dies in a tragic accident. Was there a chance she could have been saved?
- Taylor’s 1st Birthday – Pickmans had the video tape of their son’s birthday party analyzed for EVP and what they found was rather strange.
Check back for New posts on the Pickman experiences